Your Trusted Experts in Residential Property Management Tauranga
They say home isn’t a place; it’s a feeling, created by the people who live there.
Our property managers understand the importance of people. You would be forgiven for thinking that our primary focus is property, after all we are an independent property management company. In reality, we much prefer to focus on the people - like you. Strong relationships with the property owners and the tenants we find for them is the secret to our success.
We aren’t afraid to back what we say, as the only Tauranga property management company to offer property owners guaranteed rents. Propertyscouts Tauranga are your local specialists for property management.
Property Management Services in Western Bay of Plenty
Sit back and relax on your evenings knowing that all aspects of tenanting a property are taken care of. Many of the properties we look after have been purchased for the purpose of being tenanted, however we also manage family homes when the owners’ circumstances change.
You probably have some questions about tenanting property. Furnished or unfurnished? Long term or short term? Rent out my family home or buy an investment property? Whatever your situation is, we’ve seen it all and have the advice and expertise to assist.
Locations we service:
- Mount Mauganui
- The Lakes / Pyes Pa
- Welcome Bay
- Te Puke
- Te Puna
Propertyscouts Property Management are so confident in our service that we are one of the few property management companies in New Zealand to offer owners Guaranteed Rent. While some property managers sell real estate on the side, we specialise fulltime on property management, meaning you can benefit on our specialised focus.
Free Rent Appraisal
Looking for a no-obligations rental appraisal? We can advise you on the best options for your unique property using our extensive industry knowledge. We can also advise you on the latest legislation and ways to attract the best tenants.
Here's a summary of the main services we offer Property Home Owners
- Free rent appraisals and consultations.
- Advertising and promoting rental properties, using quality photos and descriptions
- Corresponding with and meeting potential tenants
- Showing available rental properties to potential tenants
- Tenant vetting (reference and credit checks)
- Preparation of Tenancy agreements and bond collection (we offer property owners a rental guarantee)
- Tenant induction
- Maintaining a tenancy database
- Property inspections including where appropriate organizing repairs and maintenance
- Payment of invoices on behalf of owners (rates, insurance, maintenance etc.)
- Rent collecting (we have a policy of zero tolerance to rent arrears)
- Exit inspections and bond refunds