Propertyscouts manage residential properties in urban Auckland. We are the ‘local specialists’ helping to place quality tenants in rental properties. It’s our job to save property owners time and money … to take the hassle out of owning investment property.
Property Management Services
On behalf of property owners, we manage all aspects of tenanting a property. A lot of the properties we look after have been purchased solely as investment properties but we do look after properties such as the ‘family home’ when the owner's circumstances may have changed. There any many reasons why an owner may wish to rent a property they own. Furnished or unfurnished, long-term rental or short-term, investment property or family home – whatever the reason we can help.
A summary of the main services we offer Property Owners
- Rental appraisals
- Advertising and promoting rental properties
- Corresponding with and meeting potential tenants
- Showing available rental properties to potential tenants
- Tenant vetting (reference and credit checks)
- Preparation of Tenancy agreements and bond collection (we offer property owners a rental guarantee)
- Maintaining a database of approved tenants waiting for rental properties.
- Extensive property inspections including where appropriate organising repairs and maintenance
- Payment of invoices on behalf of owners (rates, insurance, maintenance etc.)
- Rent collecting (we have a strict policy regarding rent arrears)
- Leaving inspections and bond refunds
We can also complete Methamphetamine testing of your property at any stage in the rental process.
A summary of the main services we offer Tenants
- We are the only Property Management Company that actively helps tenants find available rental properties in the local area.
- Provide advice on local services and amenities
- Arrange all relevant paperwork and correspondence
- Transportation assistance for viewing available properties
Give Propertyscouts Urban a call. A property manager will be in touch to help you through the process of dealing with problem tenants and rent arrears. We can either take over the property management of your property, or where possible we can advertise and put new tenants in and guarantee rent. Give us a call, we can help.