WHAT PROPERTYSCOUTS DO
Propertyscouts manage residential and commercial properties in the local area. We are the ‘local specialists’ helping to place quality tenants in rental properties. It’s our job to save property owners time and money …to take the hassle out of owning investment property.
PROPERTY MANAGEMENT SERVICES:
On behalf of property owners we manage all aspects of tenanting a property. A lot of the properties we look after have been purchased solely as investment properties, but we do look after properties such as the ‘family home’ when the owners circumstances may have changed. There are many reasons why an owner may wish to rent a property they own. Furnished or unfurnished, long term rental or short term, investment property or family home – whatever the reason we can help.
5 reasons you should allow us to manage your rental properties
1) Competitive Management fee starting from 7.5% (all fees & charges up front & transparent)
2) No mark up or added fees onto any property maintenance
3) 27 years living in Manurewa - We're local and love our community. We want to see Manukau as the best part of Auckland and want tenants to enjoy renting with Propertyscouts Manukau.
4) 3 Monthly inspections with photos, smoke alarms testing & meth screening (at additional cost but definitely worth it) which is great for your insurance.
5) We offer Guaranteed Rent for most circumstances... Give us a call right now!
A summary of the main services we offer Property Owners:
• Rental appraisals
• Advertising and promoting rental properties
• Corresponding with and meeting potential tenants
• Showing available rental properties to potential tenants
• Tenant vetting (reference and credit checks)
• Preparation of Tenancy agreements and bond collection
• Maintaining a tenancy database
• Property inspections including where appropriate organising repairs and maintenance
• Payment of invoices on behalf of owners (rates, insurance, maintenance etc.)
• Rent collecting (we have a policy of zero tolerance to rent arrears)
• Leaving inspections and bond refunds
More information on what we do for Property Owners
A summary of the main services we offer Tenants:
• As locals ourselves, we believe that we can provide advice on local services and amenities
• Arrange all relevant paperwork and correspondence
• Listen, suggest and advocate for the tenant to be in a fair and reasonable tenancy with comfort and security of fixed terms.